- 言語：BRIDGE 代表/英語
- 10代で旅の魅力にとりつかれ、地球のあちこちを歩いて回ってきました。もはや｢地球歩き｣は趣味の域を超え、ライフワークのひとつです。世界中の素敵な人々と出会い、あたたかい気持ちに触れ、「自然」と通じあってきました。少数民族を訪ね生活を共にしたり、辺境の地で手つかずの自然と戯れたり。ときにはトラブルが待ち受けていることもありますが、必ず助けてくれる人がいます！ 地球はそんな素晴らしいところです。そんな感動を1人でも多くの方に伝えたく、活動しています。
Languages expand your world. We want to be your help. Enjoy the world with us!
- I'm from London, U.K and I've been living in Japan for almost three years now. Before coming to Japan, I studied music (specifically jazz) and I worked as a music teacher, I play the trumpet, guitar and recently the ukelele. It was an impulse purchase but I have come to love it! I find that teaching music and English is very similar, we learn little pieces of language bit by bit until we can put it all together and have a conversation! My other passion is food, but luckily for me there is an abundance of great food in Japan. I'm looking forward to seeing you in my classes.
- I'm Maria Takenouchi. I come from the Philippines where English is a second language. My country has two official languages, Filipino and English. I started teaching English 24 years ago. There are many challenges when one is teaching but, I consider them as an opportunity for me to address them with a positive attitude to improve my craft as a teacher. I always try to embrace optimism and have a lot of fun in my classes. I'm married to a Japanese man and I have two sons. I've been living in Japan for the last 29 years, and I'm still counting on more healthy, happy and an enjoyable life in the country I now call my second home. One thing I miss the most in my native country is Christmas. I think the Philippines celebrate the longest Christmas in the world. When the month's last syllable ends with a "ber", from September, you can feel Christmas is in the air! I'm not kidding you! It's true! The occasion is palpable. You can hear Chirstmas carols playing from the radio or homes, and Chirstmassy ornaments abound both in stores and in houses. The celebration officially ends on January 6th which is the feasts of the the three kings a.k.a. the three wise men. I wish you all the best in your English language aquisition endeavour!
- I'm interested in discussing, debating and chatting in English. I attend discussion meetings every Saturday. I also like to go to museums to appreciate paintings. Geoges Roualt and Claud Monet are my favorite painters. Ask, and it shall be given to you. （book of the Bible 7-7） I'll do my best to give you what you need.
- I teach English and yoga. I have travelled and covered the north and south of India with the concept of challenging myself. The northern part of India, Ladakh has become my favourite places to see and to capture serene beauty. I have become addicted to visiting them every year since 3 years ago, and I enjoy exploring untouched places during every visit. My travel is all about talking and eating food with locals, and making friends with locals. I specialized in International yoga siromani, organic Ayurveda products, and am a importer/ international tour organizer (India) I would love to talk with you to gain new knowledge and explore a new world.
- Since I started learning English from scratch some years ago, I believe that I can understand what you don't understand and explain it in a way you can comprehend. When I was learning English, I wished there had been a good English teacher to grant me pragmatic and interesting lessons, and so I will do my best to be a teacher who can do that. I can give you some tips on how I have improved my English skills as a native Japanese speaker, which will help you learn faster. I am looking forward to seeing you in person.
- ¡Hola! Here are some reasons to start learning Spanish: 1. It will expand your entertainment options. 2. Spanish is relatively simple to pick up for Japanese people. 3. It is fun to learn. 4. It will boost your employment prospects. 5. It's one of the most spoken languages in the world. 6. You could work or study abroad. So... believe me... you should try. You have nothing to lose. Hasta pronto.
- Xin chào. チャン マイ トゥイと申します。出身はベトナムの中部にある古都フエです。フエには世界遺産に登録された遺跡があります。歴史があり緑も多いところなので、是非一度お越しください。 ベトナム語には声調が6つ、母音は12個あります。難しそうな言語と思う方もきっといらっしゃると思いますが、本当はそうでもないですよ。 日本語や英語みたいに動詞・名詞・形容詞が変化しないため、簡単と言えるでしょう。また昔はベトナムも漢字圏の国だったので、漢字に由来する言葉も多く、中には日本語に似ているものもあります。例えば、”li hôn” という言葉は「リホン」と読み、「離婚」という意味です。また ”chú ý” とい言葉は「チュイー」と読み、「注意」という意味です。一緒に楽しくベトナム語勉強しましょうね。 ブリッジでお待ちしています。
- Bonjour! I teach French and have been in Japan for many years. Beside teaching French, I am a singer of French chansons. If you are interested in learning the French language but also like to talk about culture, cooking, literature and french music, Bridge is the place to be!